I guess since my mom already posted my graduation announcement and announced my new job, I will take but a moment to share my news. Yes, I was offered a position to work with Teach for America in Houston, TX. I will be moving there in June of next year and Jon will follow shortly as soon as I find somewhere for he and I to live. I am very lucky to be working with such underpriviledged children. They need so much love and help and they are so young. I cannot imagine some of the things they kids suffer and experience on a day-to-day basis. I am honor and excited to help them adjust to English (language, culture, learning, life).
A word about graduation... I have only limited announcments, unfortunately. Not enough vor everyone that I would like to invite. (see the posting that Liz did with the picture of the announcement)
If you would like your own copy of this announcement please let me know and I would be more than happy to send one along.
Otherwise you ALL are invited. December 13th 10:30 a.m. at the Dee Glen Spectrum in Logan, UT.
Thanks and I love you all so much!
-Katrina
WTH
10 years ago
2 comments:
A lot of people in the world (like me) would love to do something to make a difference in the lives of others. You are actually going to do that. What an awesome experience you have ahead of you.
Sorry to stomp on your parade. Just to proud to wait any longer.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Love,
MOMMMY
Post a Comment