If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
8 comments:
I don't know the details...but I'm pretty sure I heard the wahoo! all the way in Virginia :)
Love Ya Pops!
I personally am not talking "poo" talk anymore; however, he was quite plesed.
I'm always up for a good poo talk.
Call your father-in-law. :O)
or you can call my husband. It's all he ever wants to talk about. (oops did I just confess something)
Okay,does someone need to "wade" in and "flush" out all this poo talk?
Although I feel Jon and I haven't talked much, I feel like now we can talk for hours on end about something.
I think Mike is eating too much Raisin Bran.....
Post a Comment