Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dew Tree

I really hate it when Thanksgiving is by passed by Christmas. I have nothing against Christmas...I just think Thanksgiving deserves it's time to shine. But I had to share this. If anyone would like to do this I could easily supply the cans but it would be diet dew. I never touch the "hard" stuff. :-)




6 comments:

Liz said...

This looks like more work that it is worth! I'll pass on your can stash!

Deb Hansen said...

WOW!! I don't like having to put up a tree period, that is some serious ambition.

Treena said...

Amen to having to put up a tree. We debate about doing it every year but always end up doing it.
Maybe Gage would do this...if Jenny would let him.

Gage said...

Jenny is very serious about her tree so it will never happen.

Teara Taylor said...

I think somebody somewhere needs to get out a little more. Now If someone would like to do a Dr. Pepper tree I might think about it.

Treena said...

The person who emailed this to me said this was a redneck tree so that probably explains a few things. I just didn't want to admit to that.