It's my baby. Treena tell me, boy or girl??? I could use some help with this one!! Thanks for posting mom. I haven't posted them yet because I am still without a scanner.
Since this is a profile shot and you're still early there's no way to tell. But keep sharing those pics and sooner or later a between the legs shot will tell the story. I don't mean to brag but I have a pretty good track record as far as getting the gender correct. Mainly because I made sure I was positive before I would tell the parents. I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up and then be wrong and cause disappointment. Your dad had this pic at the concert last night and I was showing him different parts of the baby, where your placenta is, etc. Gosh, it makes me miss doing ultrasounds.
If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
6 comments:
Now this is a picture I can get into. I have see my share of fetuses and yea, this is the cutest I have ever seen.
It's my baby. Treena tell me, boy or girl??? I could use some help with this one!!
Thanks for posting mom. I haven't posted them yet because I am still without a scanner.
Since this is a profile shot and you're still early there's no way to tell. But keep sharing those pics and sooner or later a between the legs shot will tell the story. I don't mean to brag but I have a pretty good track record as far as getting the gender correct. Mainly because I made sure I was positive before I would tell the parents. I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up and then be wrong and cause disappointment.
Your dad had this pic at the concert last night and I was showing him different parts of the baby, where your placenta is, etc. Gosh, it makes me miss doing ultrasounds.
Oh that is definitely a girl (in my non-professional opinion).
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Maybe we should keep the pink theme going on the blog to help things along. :-)
Oh...I can't wait to hold that baby...boy or girl (though I'm hoping for them to have a girl as well). Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment