Well, they aren't professional shots by any means but here they are. Also, Deena managed to exclude herself from every picture. Not sure how that happened...
If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I try to be like Deena and usually manage it. Looking at this pictures, I know why I NEED to do better at it.
Fun and fabulous party!!!
That is the sign of a true photographer....staying out of all the photos. Good job Deena ;)
I'm guilty of taking some of these. I just should have kept the camera instead of handing it off!!!
looks like a fun time was had by all
Post a Comment