Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Siblings Party

Yesterday we had our annual Christmas get together at my house. Dad was able to come so that was a special treat! But we did miss Diane. We had some lunch, played some games and exchanged gifts.

Anyone in this family knows how the Hansen men like to compete and yesterday was no different. But it was all in good fun. First we played the Celebrity game. It was boys against the girls. JR kept complaining that he wanted to play Wii golf. I think he was really saying that because the guys were losing. :-)

We did move on to Wii golf and bowling. It was so funny to see how serious they took their golf, even as a video game. When I get the time to figure out how to put a slideshow on here I will post some pics.

I think everyone had a good time, I know I did. Thanks to everyone for coming. Deena and I really enjoyed having you here. I have an awesome family. I love you all!

I have included the pics of the "party favors" that were given. The truck moves up and down while the deer sings either "Sweet Home Alabama" or "Low Rider". The plaque says "Wise Men Still Seek Him". More pics to come.



No comments: