Love the dedication to football with the upcoming SUPER BOWL. It better be a good game and good food. Warning to Kim who is in charge of food. THANKS! T R E E N A
In St. Louis yes, I believe that is true. In Arizona they are a football team. I think they came from some other state and have only been in Arizona for awhile. Someone who really knows about football needs to help us out here.
The team was first established in Chicago in 1898 before eventually becoming a charter member of the NFL in 1920. The club was then based in St. Louis, Missouri from 1960 through 1987. Before the 1988 NFL season, the team moved to Tempe, Arizona, an eastern suburb of Phoenix, and played their home games for the next 18 years at Arizona State University's Sun Devil Stadium. In 2006 the club began playing all home games at the newly constructed University of Phoenix Stadium in the northwestern suburb of Glendale. So there is the info on the football birds from St. Louis now in Glendale.
So the better team won, I guess! I have to make a statement of playing dirty (assult and battery) and still playing the rest of the game. There were so many times I saw a kick from a Steelers to a Cardinal, an extra hit, the celebration with the ball, the intentional grounding by good old BEN, and the all out brawl; which received the yellow flag, but he sure should have gone into the tunnel. Many calls made or not made in favor of the Steelers and not made or made not in favor of the Cardinals. These guys are supoosed to be professional players and should be able to control those urges of anger... Put on a suit and grow-up or take anger management classes.
If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
6 comments:
Thanks for noticing. Go Cardinals!
Yes, I agree "GO CARDINALS".
I'm confused! Aren't the Cardinals a baseball team?
In St. Louis yes, I believe that is true. In Arizona they are a football team. I think they came from some other state and have only been in Arizona for awhile. Someone who really knows about football needs to help us out here.
The team was first established in Chicago in 1898 before eventually becoming a charter member of the NFL in 1920. The club was then based in St. Louis, Missouri from 1960 through 1987. Before the 1988 NFL season, the team moved to Tempe, Arizona, an eastern suburb of Phoenix, and played their home games for the next 18 years at Arizona State University's Sun Devil Stadium. In 2006 the club began playing all home games at the newly constructed University of Phoenix Stadium in the northwestern suburb of Glendale.
So there is the info on the football birds from St. Louis now in Glendale.
So the better team won, I guess!
I have to make a statement of playing dirty (assult and battery) and still playing the rest of the game. There were so many times I saw a kick from a Steelers to a Cardinal, an extra hit, the celebration with the ball, the intentional grounding by good old BEN, and the all out brawl; which received the yellow flag, but he sure should have gone into the tunnel. Many calls made or not made in favor of the Steelers and not made or made not in favor of the Cardinals. These guys are supoosed to be professional players and should be able to control those urges of anger... Put on a suit and grow-up or take anger management classes.
Post a Comment