Lucky you!
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It’ll be done this year. {hopefully slightly sooner;)}
4. You have no clue what it’s going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or maybe even some creation I haven’t even invented yet. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure! (But lets be honest here. This is me and I am not the best at wonderful ideas! I may bake or scrapbook or bow something, but I really haven’t thought that far ahead;)
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange (if I feel the desire).
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!
* * *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!
WTH
10 years ago
6 comments:
I love this! It's great! But since this family blog is the only one I have how does that work for me? Do I also do something for the first 5 people who respond here?
You have the same problem I do, no personal blog. Not really a problem in my book. I would do for the first five reponding on my web page posting but you could post the same one here, too and then the first five responses to your posting would be yours to do something for. This would really work!! So far I am the only one to respond to my nephew's wife's tag and you are the first to comment on this page about it. Maybe the weekends are too busy for people to go blog browsing, or maybe nobody wants anything.
Or you could do a tag e-mail and the first five people to e-mail back would be the lucky winners.
Can I respond? :)
YES! You are my number 2!!!! YEAH!
Sign my up! What fun. I love surprises!
You are number THREE - AMY!
Post a Comment