Thursday, February 19, 2009

Annoncement From The Blog Boss Lady

Hey family,

In an effort to make it a little easier for everyone to keep in touch with each other I am thinking about adding a link list of all your blogs (at least the ones I know of) to this blog. That way those of us who may already look at each of your separate blogs will have all of them handy instead of roaming all over cyberspace to get to them.

I will wait a few days before doing it in case anyone has any objects about their blog being added since all of them aren't public. If I hear nothing.....consider yourself warned. :-)

If you have your own blog and want it added let me know where to find it and I be more than filled with joy to do so.

love ya all,
Treena

4 comments:

Liz said...

I have NO blog and I have NO issues.

Treena said...

This is a family blog so it's yours.

I thought you might be one who can benefit from a link list.

Amy said...

I don't mind if mine is on a link list, but it is private so if anyone wants to access it that doesn't already have permission then just let me know your email address and I'd be happy to send you an invite.

Deb Hansen said...

Go for it!