Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another Tag Photo


Here's my 6th picture in the 6th photo file. We love this picture because it shows just how HUGE Ryder's head is. It's bigger than B's and he was 7 in this picture. It reminds me of when he struggled learning to walk and what a hard time he had trying to stand back up after he had fallen down all because of his ginormous head.
Sorry I've been a slacker with the blogs. We have been really sick with ear infections, sore throat and pink eye. I made Gage stay home on Tuesday so I could stay in bed while he took care of the kids. Gwen and I are over the worst of it, but Ryder still has a ways to go. Deb-you need to post some pictures of Mexico!

1 comment:

Treena said...

So sorry you have all been sick. Hope everyone is well soon. Ryder must be really smart, right?

And yeah, Deb where are those pics of Mexico?