Every week I print off everything new from our family blog and everyone's personal blog and take it down to Dad/Grandpa to read. He loves it! This time his has a question he wanted me to ask in his behalf. Here it is:
Katrina, are you hinting that you may be giving him another great-grandchild soon? He wondered about all the references to being sick.
I have to confess that I read your post and didn't go there at all! I thought you were probably wearing yourself out with everything you are trying to do before you leave. So there you have it.....???
WTH
10 years ago
3 comments:
Um, no it's not that. Sorry Grampa! I have actually had a mysterious illness since February that sort of comes and goes. No "morning sickness" symptoms. ha ha that's funny though, it would have made for a killer April Fool's joke!
tee hee, that makes me laugh. In a loving, sisterly way. The way a good sister laughs at her sister.
To all ya'll all; HOLD ON...
This might be true in about two plus years.
Post a Comment