Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We have a baby too....







Two weeks ago I couldn't imagine why we didn't need three dogs, I mean honestly who doesn't love a puppy? Flash forward to now and it maybe wasn't the best plan ever ;) Don't get me wrong I love this new puppy but I had forgotten how hard puppies are. I am up every two hours to take her out to go potty. I have always wanted an english bulldog and now I have two. It is a good thing my husband is patient with me and my love of furry things.

5 comments:

Treena said...

Adorable!

Liz said...

How old is your adorable puppy? Dogs are just like babies they are adorable and then they grow up. :O)

LeShel said...

I love your baby. I wish I could convince my hubby we need one of those!!

Deb Hansen said...

She will be eight weeks on sunday. Branden is endlessly patient with me...he doesn't even like dogs and I have three.

Katrina said...

I am so jealous! I have wanted an English bulldog for quite sometime, but again with the husband thing. He is only letting our house be graced by a goldfish. I am so happy for you! Don't worry about the late nights, they are so cute and great it's worth it!! (just like kids, mom.)