Thursday, August 20, 2009

GoodReads.com

I just joined GoodReads.com
Anybody else on it? Do you want to be my friend?

7 comments:

LeShel said...

I am on goodreads but I rarely check it or pay attention to it. I'd love to be your friend, anytime, anywhere!!

Amy said...

I'm there! I'm slightly addicted. Can't wait to see what you've been reading!

Liz said...

I am on good reads but it was interrupted by life for the past several months. Maybe I will get back on track in a few weeks.
I'll be your friend.
I am somewhere between my two daughters. I read a ton, just don't go to "good reads".

Treena said...

Thanks guys! I accepted Amy's invite to be a friend and then I found LeShel on her list and sent her an invite to be a friend. But I can't find Liz. Liz, I put in your email and it didn't find a match. So I guess I need more info so I can find you.

I'm not sure who much I'll use this. It may be mainly just to keep track of the books I want to read.

Liz said...

Well, I can't find myself either. I have completely disappeared. I will have to recreate me and my identity. I don't know where I went and I am sure it was during the month of computer #@*&%! Which was sandwiched in between Wisconsin and Virginia.
When I get sometime I will start over. If any readers have any idea when I left and how, please contact me.

Amy said...

To tell you the truth, I didn't notice you'd disappeared on Goodreads, but a couple of months ago I did notice that you disappeared from Facebook and I just figured you didn't care for it. Did you mean to disappear from Facebook or is that part of this mystery?

Liz said...

It is a MYSTERY to me. So I disappeared a couple of months ago. Well, just the time my computer bit the dust! AKA dad on July 9. :O)