Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tag gift

A while ago Liz had a post about Tag gifts. Basically she was offering to make a gift for the people who responded to her. I was one of them. I also think part of it was posting a picture of the gift. Soooooo here it is! I took this with my phone so it doesn't do it justice.


Liz came by last night with this beautiful bracelet she had made. I love it! She said she got the "beads" in Wisconsin which makes it even more special. I'm going to the dedication of the Oquirrh Mountain Temple tomorrow and this will be on my arm.
Thanks so much Liz!

And as kind of a side note to this, I have the white hanky that Mom used when she attended the dedication of the Mount Timp Temple and I'll be using it tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be crying, but don't worry I will take some tissues and won't be using the hanky to wipe my snotty nose. :->

2 comments:

Jenny Hansen said...

LOVE the bracelet!!

LeShel said...

i heard all about the temple dedication.... wish i could have been there but i'm glad that a piece of WI was present.