Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day

Deena and I did battle with some kind of lawn varmint (not sure who won yet but it was one of those Lucy and Ethel moments), had a delicious homemade hamburger and some of Deena's yummy potato salad with her and her sister. Pretty nice day.
Anyone else want to share?

4 comments:

LeShel said...

Labor day for us was super fun!!!
Somehow I convinced Kjel to spend the entire day running around with people. We spent the morning picking apples in an orchard, chatting with friends and checking out a petting zoo. Then a quick ride home and prep for the BBQ that night. We spent the evening with friends, chatting, playing catch, badminton and just loving all the people around us.
We missed the usual family fun but we're getting to know a lot of people out here and starting to make some good friends.

Liz said...

Was there a holiday. I was helping my father who has another procedure on Friday. This will have been a full week of pain, agony, NPO... in the A.F. Hospital, out, back, out and back again.
Don't ever want to be a patient at that there place. ☻

Treena said...

Our prayers are with him...and you

Amy said...

We spent most of the day sanding, priming, and painting our kitchen ceiling. Then we went to a friends house for dinner. It was a really raining day so I'm glad we hadn't made outdoor plans!