♥♥♥♥ Treena ♥♥♥♥ I decided that YOU do not have to do everything on this blog by yourself. I hope that you don't mind that I posted the birthdays. If you want you can change it. Tell me if you want me to mind my own business. :O)
Works for me! Thanks! I've made you an administrator so you're welcome to do whatever blows your skirt! If anybody else wants to be one too, just let me know. Amy was one once and I'm not sure why or how that changed but I put her back as one too.
If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
7 comments:
♥♥♥♥ Treena ♥♥♥♥
I decided that YOU do not have to do everything on this blog by yourself. I hope that you don't mind that I posted the birthdays. If you want you can change it. Tell me if you want me to mind my own business. :O)
Jen - Hey your blog is now a closed blog... I can't see you poser:O(
Please invite me.
Aunt Liz in South Jordan/Syracuse :O)
darrelhansen@comcast.net
Works for me! Thanks! I've made you an administrator so you're welcome to do whatever blows your skirt! If anybody else wants to be one too, just let me know. Amy was one once and I'm not sure why or how that changed but I put her back as one too.
I am not wearing a skirt!
You DO NOT want to give me administrative rights, just ask Amy why. Take them away before you are sorry... I am 100% serious! :O(
Whatever blows your skirt was an expression we used as missionaries...and we were ALWAYS wearing skirts! UGH!
I'm not worried about what you will do because at least it will be something different! :)
If you get too rowdy then we can change things. :)
I do not get rowdy I just MESS things up... Then she finds it easier to fix it than to try and teach this old dog new tricks several times. :O)
Post a Comment