Monday, June 16, 2008

Another one bites the dust

Another weekend over, leaving Monday with all the jobs that I said I didn't want to do and would take care of when the weekend ended. If only I'd remembered what was on the list when I kept adding to it. We had Stake Conference yesterday. It was wonderful. Kjel stayed at home with the kids and I went and enjoyed every minute. Well except for the several times the speakers kept thanking the women for bringing their beautiful children because that was where those sweet spirits should be. Oops! I did get some great notes though and loved the strong spirit that was present and when I got home from church Kjel was asleep so that opened up the door for me snatching a nap later in the day. I'll have you all know I was quick to jump on that one. I feel asleep twice! I know you're wondering how that can be done but I have special skills for falling asleep anywhere. I don't even need silence to catch a dream. I paid for it though early this morning when I watched the clock tick around 2:30 until it was nearly time to get up. I guess I'll need a nap later to make up for it. It's a vicious cycle.

2 comments:

Treena said...

Hmmm....so what kind of a Father's Day did Kjel have? I guess he spent it being a father. :-)

LeShel said...

He had a great father's day, sleeping through being a dad. That's how I spent Mother's day, so it only makes sense!