Deena and I have lived in our house for, well, A LOT of years and haven't done any updating. We haven't even repainted the walls or anything. I know, it's shameful! We have wanted to do something but didn't know what really to do or how to go about it. When one of our neighbors said our house reminded her of her grandma's house that helped to "spring" us into action. Even so we had to hire a designer to help us out. The remodeling included everything except our two bedrooms. Not enough money to do those. We started the project the end of January and we still aren't completely finished. There are still a few details to attend to. Like artwork on the walls and window treatments. But at least the TV is out of Deena's bedroom and the computer is out of mine! So are a few pictures.

We also remodeled the laundry room but I'll spare you thoses.
WTH
10 years ago
8 comments:
wow! your house looks great.
Thanks for setting up this blog. I think it is a great idea.
I love the update. It's amazing what a difference some paint and money can make. I'd love to come and see it in person. I'm always looking for ideas to steal.
Amy I just looked at your blog and WOW I have a lot to learn about how to make this one pretty.
LeShel, Sure you are welcome to come by and see it in person. I'm sure that would make more sense then my pictures do.
Treena and Deena,
It looks beautiful!!! I am glad that you were able to do it. Maybe, a visit can be my first fieldtrip after I can drive.
Liz
Katrina said, "WOW" over my shoulder. She is really impressed with your remodel. Maybe, she will transport me. Actually I just wish someone would type for me. This left hand one finger pecking is getting old.
Is Katrina saying Wow to the remodel or the before pics because we needed to do something so badly. :-) We have been waiting to get things more finished before having people come see but who knows when that will be so come on over.
Karl and Shirley are planning on bringing dad up to see it. I guess they might as well do that too.
Wow! to how beautiful it is!Nothing to do with photos or the way things were before. She used others words like beautiful - amazing. I know she thinks incredibly beutiful.
liz
Post a Comment