Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blue for the Colts!



This is my cast! I had an trapeziectomy (bone removal) with cartilage repair and ligament reconstruction, using a ligament from my arm. I had major pain, bone spurs and bone slipping, due to osteoarthritis. It is in the same condition in my left thumb and when my right hand is rehabilitated then they will do my left one. Hoping for great success. Treena, sounds like you have a place all picked out for my pink/purple lego bookends. I'll have you the second one in a few months. :O}

8 comments:

J.R said...

Sooooo.. who belongs to this hand?
asks J.R

Liz said...

Liz Hansen aka Kim's wife.

Treena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Treena said...

So that purple business is interesting. Is it suppose to provide protection from jarring?
Saw Kim while down visiting with dad. He said your sight was improving. I'm glad to hear that.

LeShel said...

The kids love the foam block. They call it her Lego. Secretly I think they'd like to have it. Secretly I hope they never get it. One more thing to throw away and then have to worry about getting caught having done!

Deb Hansen said...

I feel your pain...luckily its been my left arm. Good Luck!

Treena said...

Liz may want to keep the purple foam blocks. She will have a matching set that could be used for something. Like a dang good-lookin' pair of bookends (this is why I need a designer to help me remodel). Or a pair of attractive matching hats for her and Kim (Yeah, I don't dress well either).

Treena said...

I"m sure I can find a place for the foam bookends with a pic of your family right in the middle of them :-).
Are you saying those are pink? They look purple to me in the pic. I'm not sure pink will go as well with my home decor but I'm willing to sacrifice.