Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hello,
I have never done the blog thing. It took me a minute, staring at the screen to figure out what to do. I was able to add my baby's photo in there, I know some of you have never seen her. Her name is Sara. She turned 1 year old on May 31st. We need a new family picture badly. So, when we get that done, we'll add it. I am suppose to be working right now, so I will tune back in later.
Love you all very much.
Janette

4 comments:

Treena said...

Sara is a doll. She certainly looks like your other kids. Thanks for posting her picture. This blog thing can be a little confusing. I'm still trying to figure it all out.

Liz said...

Here is another reason we need this blog page. We did not even know you had a baby! Congratulations, a year late, on the birth of Sara! She is a doll dressed up as Mrs. Clause. Love you all tons.

Amy said...

She has such an adorable smile!

LeShel said...

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you.