Thursday, June 26, 2008

Branden Update

Branden has been moved from ICU into a  unit on the 6th floor of the hospital. Room 609 North. Not sure yet when he can come home. Still has the chest tube and pain IV.  He gets up and walks around the floor of the unit and is coughing and doing well on his breathing exercises.
Thanks for all of your concerns. Deb and the kids are hanging in but it is hard for them.
J.R

4 comments:

Treena said...

That's great news. So did they decide not to do surgery on his shoulder? Give Deb and the kids a hug for us. While you're at it give one to MaraDee too. I'm guessing Branden would probably rather pass on a hug with the broken ribs and all.

Liz said...

Glad to hear such great progress notes on Branden. Iam sure that it is very difficult on Deb and the children to have him away from home and worried about him. Our prayers of peace and tender mercies are with them all --

LeShel said...

I am glad that he's figuring out those breathing exercises. Something I take for granted, breath.
Maybe we should have a family fast for his recovery??

Treena said...

I'm willing to do a fast for Branden and those guys. I think it's a great idea.