Amy has added this great calendar for all of us to use. We can use it for b-days, anniversaries, events, etc. She is still figuring out how everyone can add their own stuff. I told her I would be willing to add the birthdays. I may know more of them. When I get them on there please check to make sure I have spelled names correctly (I hate when people spell my name wrong) and have added it to the correct date. I have a few I don't know. If you know these please let me know.
Jack Carisle, Liz (DJ's wife), Josh Stanifird, James Tolman, Tammy, Deb, Jenny (Gage's wife), Shirley, Brian Taylor, Anita, Kjel, and Jon. I think I have most of your kids but again please check to make sure I haven't forgotten anyone once I get them on the calendar.
Thanks. Ya'll are awesome!
WTH
10 years ago
2 comments:
My bday is July 29, B's is August 4, Ryder Dec. 17 and Gwen Feb. 26.
Jenny, Thanks for the b-day dates. I do have most of grandpa's greats because I used to help him send out the birthday cards but I don't think I had Gwen's.
Post a Comment