Saturday, July 5, 2008

I've Added Music

I just added a feature to the blog that everyone may or may not like. I added a music player that will start upon opening the blog, you can mute, stop or change the song just by clicking on the plater at the bottom. If it's annoying It can be taken off easily. I Just picked music that I thought fit the family site but that too can be changed :) I will keep looking for fun little features we can add to spice it up. Of course it is all changeable the "Blog Boss" can have all the say :)
Deb

7 comments:

Jenny Hansen said...

I like it!

Treena said...

I love it! But I think it needs some Carrie Underwood songs myself. Love the new backdrop too.

Deb Hansen said...

Carrie Underwood can be done.

Karl said...

Sweeeeeeeeet

Treena said...

So would Before He Cheats or Last Name be too much for the blog group? How about All American Girl? Can you get that one? Sorry, now I'm just getting picky. Blog Boss perts :-)

Deb Hansen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb Hansen said...

No not a problem, I'll "Get er' Done!"
If there are any other requests I can do anything you want or anything can be removed. I am easy to boss around ;)