




Hey Treena got some birthdays for you; Jack is 05/06/71, Liz is 01/01/73, Josh is 03/12/74, and James is 06/15/71. Reading 2Nephi 1:1-15 on July 4th would be a very uplifting moment. Whenever I read those passages I always think about the lamanite tribes scattered all over this continent, and I always wonder if the church was taken form the U.S. how long they would last. Just some crazy thought I thought I would share. Anyway we are all healthy and having a fun summer. This upcoming school year Darrel(Thad), the little punk only goes by Darrel so I guess I am dad now and forever, will be starting first grade. Liz and I are overwhelmed at how fast times goes when you are and adult, as a kid it seems to go to slow but now, as adults, we don't see to have enough of it on our hands. Here are some recent photos of us, and I will try to stay in touch. By the way the touch ups on the Hansen Hollerings are awesome. P.S. LeShel when I graduate I want to work in same day surgery or maybe the O.R.. The reason I wanted to go into the field of health was for the same thing you said the human body is such a miracle. And just in case any of you noticed yes Darrel has a black eye; I smacked him a good one just before picture day. Ha, Ha, Ha, just kidding. Three or four days before picture day, at school, he decided to climb up on his window seal, which is about four maybe five feet up from the ground, and while he was holding himself up with his arms they gave out from under him and he hit his head on the seal as he came down. Boys will be boys. And yes we all got a good laugh out of his picture, hope you do too. Talk to you all again later. DJ
3 comments:
Nice pictures, do I get a copy of them? I bet you did give Darrel the black eye, you just don't want to admit it. You probably tripped him on accident or something huh? Just kidding.
Wow!!!
~~~~Where did time go?
I can't believe how your children have grown and how old they are. They are beautiful/handsome children.
Hey DJ, thanks so much for the b-days and the pics. Pics are always great. Glad to hear you are all doing well. The story of how Darrel got his black eye made me shudder! We have a lot of Darrels in this family. That's a great tribute to grandpa.
I'm in the process of helping your mom get hooked up to the blog. Then we will have everyone...I think. There's so many of us.
If anyone's kids want to sign up too they can. I just need their email address.
Post a Comment