If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
6 comments:
I've heard about these. Very cool. Nice video too. Thanks for sharing.
BTW. I think my lesson went OK today. Thanks again for giving me some experiences to use.
You bet I'm always glad to help :)
Who is singing this renditon of "Pretty Little Ponies"?
Neat artistic work - very detailed.
Its off the soundtrack of Flicka. Catherine Raney is the singer.
The Flicka with Tim McGraw?
Loved that show.
We have these all over too...but they are mermaids not horses.
Post a Comment