Friday, October 10, 2008

Branden's news interview

So I'm a big slacker and said that I would let you know the next time Branden was on the news. Well it was yesterday...OOPS! So here is the link if your interested.
(he is sooooooooo cute!) Don't tell him that though he already has a big head :)

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/614124683/6c54c150ab2cbe833fd6b4fca202693a

5 comments:

Treena said...

Well yeah! I set up my DVR to record every channel 2 newscast yesterday because I thought that's where he was going to be. But hey, I'm not bitter. I'm really not, I'm just giving you a bad time.

Thanks for the link. He does a good job.

Gage said...

Did he tell you the anchor man was hottie?

Deb Hansen said...

I don't think he wanted to admit that me anchor man was hot but we could all tell he was thinking it...right?

Ya Treena my mistake. It was recorded at the 2 news studio, with the 2 news Anchor/Hottie but shown on KJAZZ. Who thought of that, DUH!

LeShel said...

That was fun to watch, thanks for posting.

Liz said...

I finally got around to watching the "Hottie" from Bank of Utah. The news anchor needed to be popped in the mouth and let Branden talk. Did it feel at all frustrating to Branden? Being cut off, repeating what he said or saying what Branden was going to say would have driven me nuts and I would have lost my train of thought.
Get job Branden!!!