As you may have noticed I have been playing around with the way comments are posted. I thought the pop up window might be easier than being sent to a second page. But with that one I couldn't see where you could edit or delete your comment if you needed to. So now I have made it so you can comment on the same page as the posted item and the little garbage can shows up so you can delete. After commenting just click on the word Home at the bottom to get back to the front page of the blog. If anyone has any preferences let me know and I'll change it to whatever. I will probably continue to change the background at brake-neck speed because my attention span is short now days and I like to keep shaking things up. Deb needs to save me from myself.....
3 comments:
If you want to delete or edit posts you can go to new post and then edit posts, it is on the left top and if you click on it everything shows up and you have edit options or delete options, etc. That is the way I always edit or delete.
I do; however, like not changing pages to comment or see comments.Then if you want to delete you can do the above method.
Yeah, that's a way that will work too. I'm just trying to make it as few clicks of the mouse as possible. Also, I didn't know if everyone could see that page or just the administrator so thanks for clearing that question up too! So I'll put it back to the pop-up window for reading comments and we'll see how it goes.
I love that you are doing the backgrounds! I think your doing awesome.
Post a Comment