The Burlington Liars Club in
Winner:
-- "My grandson is the most persuasive liar I have ever met. By the time he was 2 years old he could dirty his diaper and make his mother believe someone else had done it." -- Garth Seehawer of
Runners-up, in random order:
-- "On a recent flight from
-- "It used to be in the winter when I walked into my house my glasses would fog up. But now, at the cost of fuel, I have my temperature down so low that when I go outside my glasses fog up." -- Jerry Olson of
-- "I knew I had to lose weight when both the automatic in and out doors opened when I entered the grocery store." -- Michael E. Peters, of
-- "When my uncle wakes up in the morning he often yawns and says, 'I could stretch a mile.' Of course, he never does since he's too lazy to walk back." by Ellen Everts of
-- "This summer with gas at $4.25 per gallon, I drove up to a prepay gas station and asked the lady clerk for $5 worth of gas. She (broke wind) and handed me a receipt!" Gene C. Lasch of
2 comments:
These where good for up-chucking, mind racing, sleepless in So Jo. Man back to the one handed typing. And these blogs don't have spell check. Watch out ya all.
I hope you get feeling better soon, both your tummy and your wrist!
Post a Comment