
I don't know if anyone has seen this movie yet. We went the other day and well it was a little different than I thought. The previews show it as a light-hearted comedy, which it was. But it had more "meat" to it than I expected, which was also okay and actually made the movie better. I just wish someone had warned me about the ending. I don't want to give anything away but let me say that I haven't cried that much about a movie is quite some time and I am a regular "movie crier". I was drying my eyes with napkins I used to wipe popcorn residue off my hands.
It may be hard for kids, heck it's hard for adults. There was a young girl seated a few seats away from us who was still being consoled by her parents when we left the theater. I hope I haven't spoiled it for anyone but wanted to give you a heads up in case you want to take your kids.
3 comments:
Mike and I saw it last weekend. I'll only say that I wasn't the only one crying:)
We even knew the ending because we have both read the book and it still got us.
If you haven't read the book, you should, because like always the movie was great, but the book was even better!
I have been wondering about the book. I'll be sure and read it now. Thanks!
I've heard it's a good one. I think I'll rent it when it comes out.
Post a Comment