Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Marie Vail Hansen 7 lbs. 4 ozs. 19 inches long Born on her Aunt LeShel's birthday at 7:20 am.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Love the pictures, Mom! Thanks for sharing them.

Treena said...

She's beautiful! Congrats! Where does Vail come from? Just curious.

Liz, you did a great job for a one armed bandit :-)

Liz said...

Anita's grandmother's name is Vail. I don't know if it's a first name, last name, or maiden name. I don't know if it is her mother's or father's mother. Her mother's mother lives with Anita's parents and it might be her(?). I guess I will ask that question, at some point. The grandmother is a very nice but VERY quiet lady and I have never heard her name. Yes, I have her name is grandma.

Deb Hansen said...

She is beautiful!

Treena said...

I just showed Marie's pic to some of my co-workers and they said she looks a lot like me. I'll take that!