Friday, March 20, 2009




Are these dahlias? I saw these flowers at the state fair and they reminded me of psychedelic Tie Die (I love the 60's). Who knew they had a name?
Ummmmmmm, apparently all of you. I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box!

3 comments:

Treena said...

Ooooh, ahhhh, yes these are dahlias. Thanks for posting them. You're the second person who said they saw them at the State Fair. I guess I'll have to go next year just to see them.

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Those are beautiful; however, when you click on them and enlarge them they are way too 60's to not be a little bit frightening.
I am not sure about the sixties, since my major youth and teen years were during those years. It was a pretty interesting events for me. I wish my mind could forget a few of those events. let's just say my teens were not the best years of my life for self-esteem.