(refer to Lastest Office Episode post below)
So today I walked by and there’s a different CD player sitting there. Mine is no where to be found. I couldn’t be sure at first. I had to walk by a few times. So I have been thinking of reasons to walk by there like going to buy a soda, heading to the bathroom because I drank the soda, etc. But I’m sure now, it’s a different one.
If they are trying to mess with my mind they have met their match. I have been messing with my co-workers minds for years! There are two ultrasound techs at the Salt Lake Clinic who thought they were going insane until I quit working there. hehe.
I don’t know who’s more pathetic, them or me, but we all apparently have too much time on our hands.
WTH
10 years ago
4 comments:
I am sure that by the time you are done there will be many episodes of "The Office" ready to go.Keep us updated and laughing...
I think I would have to know what happened. The walking by is great but you should totally ask a question like.. .wow look at that new CD player, whose is it? Give me some time and I'll come up with more questions. You've just got to get the inside details, pull those surveillance tapes!!
Today, my CD player is back with the Post-it note attached to it. I just laughed right out loud when I saw that. These people are seriously psycho!
They are so playing with your head now. Maybe she has a handy-man and he fixed it? Maybe you should try Leshel's idea. Maybe you should just keep laughing and leave it alone. It is kind of scary and seriously psycho. What ever you do I am positive you will come out on TOP because you have the natural talent.
Have a good day!
Post a Comment