A friend of mine is currently potty training her little boy. This has led me to consider some things I have noticed about lack of bathroom manners…I’m speaking of public restrooms. What goes on in the bathroom at your house is your own business.
Why is it that you can be the only person is a restroom with 40 empty stalls and yet a woman will come in and plop herself down in the stall right next to you? Sorry, but I like a little more personal space when I’m doing my bodily functions.
And what about those women who come in together having a conversation and decide to not only continue to converse but position themselves one on each side of you and talk away. I don’t want to be part of their stupid conversation…especially when I’m on the toilet! There were two women at my work that were always in the restroom together. I know this because we seemed to have been on the same pee schedule and I kept running into them. One of them was pregnant and I wondered what the other would do when she delivered and was off on maturity leave. Well, I haven’t seen either one of them for awhile so I assume the one did deliver and I hate to think what the other is doing to relieve herself.
And hey, turn off those cell phones or at least don’t answer them! What do you tell the person calling you when they ask what you’re doing? Or when they hear the flush?
The best one is when I saw a woman take her laptop into the stall with her. Yep, she was clearly in for the long haul there….
WTH
10 years ago
5 comments:
I totally agree!!! However you forgot to add the lady who is on the cell phone who leaves the stall and doesn't wash her hands because she is so deep in conversation. I LOVE HER!
One day I was at P.T. and the therapist and I were walking down the hall and a woman came out of the one stall bathroom texting on her phone. The therapist lost it and brought my attention to it. He was so shocked about what people will do in a bathroom and how those cell phones are so important. Can't even go to the bathroom without them. I must add that he is much younger than I am.
He was mortified!!!!!
In honor of revealing post I thought I'd share some of Kjel's bathroom antics.
He too hates people's cell phone conversations in the bathroom.
I personally don't have strong feelings about what others do on the toilet I really don't hang out in bathrooms that often to have an opinion.
Kjel, however, has VERY strong opinions. It's always fun when he has strong opinions because it leaves me laughing my tail off.
When Kjel encounters someone on their phone in the bathroom he takes it upon himself to make grunting sounds. You know the kind when you're pushing something out. Oh yeah, he grunts and groans and makes all manner of noise until the person ends their conversation and hangs up their phone.
Can you just feel the love....
Yes I can feel the love...for Kjel! I think that's hilarious and wish I had the guts to do that.
Okay Kjel, you are hilarious, as usual. Do you have any Walgreens in Kenosha?...
I am busting up laughing at your antics. I think I will give it a try, hope no one I know is around.
Do we really wonder why we pass ucky germs around and get N1H1 and other awful things. Where's my travel bottle of Purell? I know where and I know what I will and won't touch, what public bathrooms I will and won't use and I won;t let anyone use my pen or will I use theirs. YES, I am extremely OCD and now I just took it the next level.
Kim leaves for an hour when I bring out the Lysol wipes and spray for the hotel room. I keep telling him how I am saving him from things and he that he should be grateful... :O)
Post a Comment