Friday, June 27, 2008

Great job on the new look on the blog, Treena. You are GREAT at this! Thanks for all you do to keep us going. The first design was wonderful, it reminded me of mom. Liz

2 comments:

Treena said...

Thanks Liz. I have been trying different things and can't seem to get any of them to work. So it's been a little frustrating. I think this thing could take over my life if I let it :-)

I told dad I felt like a Nazi about getting people to post. He said somebody needed to push.

Liz said...

Can you come be the NAZI for the "Hansen Hideaway" page? Because I can't get anyone, but my own children to post. I fear, with much regret, that it will fail with my extended family. I even gave them a kick in the butt lecture and that hasn't done a thing. It was a gentle kick; however still akick.
You are doing GREAT!