Just wanted to let you all know that Martin will be baptized on July 5th @ 9:30 am at our church house. If you would like to attend, please let us know.
Go west on 9800 South (Shield's Lane) through Bangerter and 4000 West. Go straight into Glenmore Subdivision where Shield's Lame then becomes Skye Drive and it is the first church on your left in Glenmore.
Boy will it ever be good when I have to full hands to type with again - about winter time... Shield's LaME is Lane plus all the many other mistakes I so painfully make, as I type. Sorry folks.
If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
4 comments:
My attendance at these kind of things hasn't been very good in the past but I'd like to try and change that. What's the address of your church?
Go west on 9800 South (Shield's Lane) through Bangerter and 4000 West. Go straight into Glenmore Subdivision where Shield's Lame then becomes Skye Drive and it is the first church on your left in Glenmore.
Thanks Liz!
Boy will it ever be good when I have to full hands to type with again - about winter time...
Shield's LaME is Lane plus all the many other mistakes I so painfully make, as I type. Sorry folks.
Post a Comment