So how did you get this on here? When I try I get some error. I think it had something to do with HMTL or something. Technology....can't live without it, can't live with it.
On the right of the video on the youtube site there's a box that says embeded. Copy the code in that box. Then on the blog screen where you create a posting click the "edit html" then paste the code from youtube and publish your post.
If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
3 comments:
So how did you get this on here? When I try I get some error. I think it had something to do with HMTL or something. Technology....can't live without it, can't live with it.
On the right of the video on the youtube site there's a box that says embeded. Copy the code in that box. Then on the blog screen where you create a posting click the "edit html" then paste the code from youtube and publish your post.
Thanks. I'll have to try one from youtube again.
Post a Comment