Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hey this is D.J. popping in to say hello. For those of you who might be interested I am supposed to graduate in Aug. of 2009 and then be able to take the test to see if I can become a registered nurse. I guess that's all I really have to talk about, since it's been the main thing that consumes all my time. Sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding Katreena I had clinicals that day and they will only let you sluff if it's an emergency. I am getting really excited to think that in only one more year I will have my life back. As far as the family goes everyone is doing great, knock on wood. I'll try to check in when I can and keep you all up to date on how my family is doing.

2 comments:

Treena said...

Hey DJ, that will be so great when you can finally have your life back. It's been a long haul for you. Keep us all posted on what's going on with you and your family.

LeShel said...

I had no idea you were studying to be a nurse. That is awesome. I know you're busy and won't be back on for awhile, but what area do you want to work in?? The human body never ceases to amaze me.