Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Now the day is over...kinda

Just finished a Relief Society Presidency meeting. For those of you who don't know Deena is our ward RS president. She called me to be her secretary. I think she did it just so she could boss me around. Anyway, I decided to give the blog a quick look before shutting off my laptop. It makes me feel so good that everyone is at least signing on. I hope EVERYONE will be willing to throw out a post or a comment every now and then since that is the purpose of this. I think we are already starting to communicate better and that feels good. I have always thought I could make it on my own through life but as I get older, or maybe it hormones (I blame them for everything) or I'm just getting soft in my old age, I am realizing everyone needs family. I feel such love for all of you. I know I'm cheesy but that's the way it is. My temple experience that I referred to previously had to do with mom/grandma. It happened at Katrina and Jon's sealing. Even those who were there don't know the whole thing because I was too emotional to talk. (Plus I felt like I was already causing a distraction by crying and didn't want to take any more focus away from Katrina and Jon). But let me just say..mom/grandma is very happy and loves all of us very much. I have felt her pushing me to find a way to get our family closer and the blog has been my answer. So thanks to all of you! I have felt very supported in this and I really appreciate it. So let's keep those posts coming.... I will be printing the blog tomorrow to take down and show dad/grandpa so he can be apart of things too. FYI: in an effect to ward off carpal tunnel in the future I will be referring to dad/grandpa/great grandpa as dad. The rest of you will have to just keep track of how he's related to you. :-)

No comments: