I hope this is the recipe you are all referring to. We call it Parmesan Chicken. I will be embarrassed if it isn't the right one but here goes.
3/4 c melted butter or margarine (I don't use quite this much, maybe 1 stick)
3/4 c crushed corn flakes (you know you can buy these already crushed - lazy, huh?)
1 pkg Ranch dressing (dry powder)
3/4 c Parmesan cheese
8-1o boneless skinless chicken breasts
Mix corn flake crumbs, Ranch dressing and Parmesan cheese in shallow dish. (I use 2 pie pans -one for the dry mixture and one for the melted butter). Rinse chicken and pat dry. Dip chicken in melted butter. Coat with crumb mixture. Bake, covered at 350 for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 20 to 25 minutes longer.
According to Amy she cut her chicken breasts into bite size pieces for chicken nuggets. Sounds like kids like it that way better.
Deena is the one who supplied the above instructions. I don't talk the cooking lingo that well. Hope everyone enjoys!
WTH
10 years ago
3 comments:
yup...that's the one!
This is the one we use on a copied 8 1/2 by 11 from you. I think the name on ours says it is from a Linda Carbelas or something like that. I actually use a little milk or water to get the corn flakes to stick to the chicken and it then contains less calories. However, look where that has gotten me, so USE that butter while one can.
Thanks! I can't wait to use it!
Post a Comment