Where is Karl, too. You guys have ALL those manly photos. Cat out of the bag--- If the picture where completely round you would find both of them in that "pop tart" photo. I cannot say they ate any though, since I was not there. JUST THE THREE OF THEM!
Ya, you should jump in and save your brother. If I was your wife and doing the posting I would have to post good blackmail photos ;) for all to tease. Poor Kim is in trouble with all of us smart elic girls posting all the time.
Kim can take all the heat. He dishes it out and takes it all and laughes about all of it. I don't think I'll need to use any blackmail, he'll do alright all on his own. It's Mike (my favorite son-in-law) or so he thinks and dreams and plots for that you all need to worry about. :O) Love ya, Mike
If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
5 comments:
The water doesn't get any warmer...
:O)
Where is Karl, too. You guys have ALL those manly photos. Cat out of the bag--- If the picture where completely round you would find both of them in that "pop tart" photo. I cannot say they ate any though, since I was not there. JUST THE THREE OF THEM!
No time like the present. We need some input from you and MaraDee.
Karl hasn't accepted the invite to participate yet.
Maybe he heard about it and is afraid.....
Ya, you should jump in and save your brother. If I was your wife and doing the posting I would have to post good blackmail photos ;) for all to tease. Poor Kim is in trouble with all of us smart elic girls posting all the time.
Kim can take all the heat. He dishes it out and takes it all and laughes about all of it. I don't think I'll need to use any blackmail, he'll do alright all on his own. It's Mike (my favorite son-in-law) or so he thinks and dreams and plots for that you all need to worry about. :O)
Love ya, Mike
Post a Comment