Today dad wanted me to tell Branden that he is thinking about him and prays for his speedy recovery.
He didn't have a poem or a song to share but wanted me to share a little about what he and I talk about when I visit.
We talk about the family and how blessed we both feel to have such a great family. We discuss religion (sometimes we don't agree on everything) and we share a few memories of mom. Usually we end up laughing when this happens. Once in awhile we shed a tear or two.
He tells me stories about his childhood and being in WWII and what it was like being married to mom. He also shares the lastest news/gossip of the care center. Apparently today there was a small mutiny in the dining room because some people just didn't want to keep sitting at the same table they always had in the past. He tells me what missionary work he has done with the staff that week and how he thinks it's going. Oh, and ALWAYS sports. I guess that's about it.
WTH
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment