Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hey LeShel

JR pointed out to me that when he posts something he gets a 'failed delivery notice' for your email address. I hadn't noticed until now but I do too. I think it has something to do with you being notified by email when there is a new posting or comment. So I'm wondering if I put the wrong email for you. As an author you have lgotberg@gmail.com as an email. That's the one I used to sigh you up for the notification. Is that the correct one to use? Have you even been getting email notifications? It's not a big deal to fix it. I just need to know if that's the correct one to use.
Thanks.

2 comments:

Liz said...

She is out in the woods somewhere with those four little guys. When she returns she can verify her e-mail. They come back on Saturday.

Treena said...

Thanks for letting me know