Thursday, September 4, 2008

Football - P.T. = No - Yes

I haven't had time to watch a single game and tonight I start Chorale practice and there goes the Thursday night games and E.R. for the rest of the years and into next year. I have to find re-runs of things I like and miss, because Kim goes to sleep and he can't tell me a thing that went on.
I saw my surgeon today and she said that my x-rays look great and that my hand looks great. I will no be going to TOSH for anymore P.T.; however, I still have three-a-days, at home. I need to build strength and relax a few more ligaments in my thumb-pad area. It really has not been too bad. I will see her again the end of October and if I have enough strength and all looks like she expects it to then the left side will be done in November.
Our hole in the ceiling is still drying out, the roof is fixed.
Kim is in Ohio.
Isaak came to grandma's today to rollarblade with me; needless to say he thought it was great that I would just watch.
I have rebuilt my computer from ground up twice this year and then I recently got Antivirus 2009 that looks like a Microsoft Program, downloads its self and goes to work. I went on and bought a program reccommended to actually really uninstall it because even though you try and it says that it is, it isn't and it spies and destroys the longer it is on there. My computer is a little slower so it did some damage, but I am not in the mood for repair or calling HELP! I am trying patience...
Now I wish I could say "WE" and not "I"; however, Kim won't help me and he calls IT at work and he tricks me in to helping him, with problems he has on his computer and printer here at home. So it is me and sometimes "Bob" that's B-O-B from India.
I hate these devil things, yet, Kim thinks I am so good at it that I ought to do it and make some money at it. I just try to stick with it and my Blood Pressure it probably through the roof and I can't think of a worse job to have. I keep the hammer close and yet for some odd reason I NEVER use it. So I belong to the little old lady club working on things above her abilities. I really hate computers this year. It better end better than it began. I am not sure I can do it again. I still am working on files in the I-tunes library, to sort them out and get rid of double files and find missing files.

2 comments:

Treena said...

We had Antivirus XP 2008. It was the same thing you are talking about. Even though we have a program to stop virus and spyware it still made it through.

Old Ladies working on things above their abilities are awesome!!

Treena said...

Glad to hear the PT is going so well. Sorry about the lack of football.