BEST WISHES AND SEE YOU SOON!!! GOOD LUCK IN COLD MONTANA, LIL JEN :O)
This is from an e-mail from her entitled:
"I'm Out Of Here"
Hey folks in cyber land! hope all is well with you! just wanted to let ya all know that I am headin' out to 'ol Montana Sept. 15th. I've got a place to live with my dog, Nebo (gibby-jibby's) in a little town called Lolo just outside Missoula.
I'll be renting a room from a dude who owns the house and rents out rooms (what am I getting myself into?). We are all going to be ski bums this winter! No, I do not have a job lined up as of yet. I figured I'd just get out there, then get me a job when I get there. I've got enough money saved up to get me through until the end of Oct. (plenty of time to get a job!)
My adviser told me that I cannot defend in Oct. because she doesn't have the time for me, so I must wait until April when she gets back from sabbatical to defend.
I have accepted it, and I will be working on my thesis this winter in Montana.I want you all to know that I am completely following my heart with this move. I've never even been to Missoula! The universe (a.k.a. God) has guided me to Montana for some reason, and I am heeding the call. I have completely put ALL of my trust into the Lord and things are working out. so, please do not be worried about me because I have full faith that I am in good hands. I am following my inner voice which is the call of the universe! this puts me at ease as I know I am doing the right thing and the universe will guide and protect me...it's all good!
love you all!having lots of faith, Lil Jen
WTH
10 years ago
1 comment:
Jen I have been to Missoula a couple of times and found it to be a very pretty area and town.
Good luck with everything and remember you have family here!
Post a Comment