I am so excited that I was the first to answer! The house selling is going really well. It seems that everyone that walks through it loves it and has good things to say. It's kind of a long process though because there are so many short sales and foreclosures that people are trying to get the best deal. The most fun part is keeping the house clean. Who wouldn't want a spotless home???? I actually should be cleaning right now because we have a walk through tonight. The interest has stayed very steady so we think our price is decent. It could certainly be lower on the price but we'd like to leave a little room for negotiating. We're actually not in that big of rush. It will happen when it does and when it does we'll take the next step.
School is going great. The kids have gotten over the excitement of going back and we're now pretty much just settled into the process and waking up early is a pain and homework is a pain. It's good they kept their positive attitudes for the first week.
Isaak and I are loving our time alone. We play and clean and clean and play. It's a good way to live. There is much less confusion but Isaak is working on keeping it from being less noise!
WTH
10 years ago
1 comment:
Well I'm not trying to run you off but I'm wondering if Kjel has a certain time frame he has to report to his new job. It sounds kind of like it's up to him.
Post a Comment