Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm in school...I can answer that one.

I'm currently working on a photography degree. My first official photo class started last month and I'm throughly enjoying it. For those camera-minded people, I'm feeling a lot of push to get a new camera soon. My current camera doesn't have a very good f-stop range so it is very limiting. Any recommendations?

2 comments:

Deb Hansen said...

The Nikon D80. Its a great camera and won't break the bank :) it's 10.2 mp and it takes great photos. If you want the top of the line camera Nikon just released the D700.

I hope that helps.

Treena said...

Deb gives good camera advice. She helped me awhile ago when I was buying a digital camera.

My first camera was a Cannon and I was into all the f-stop stuff. I have some great shots of nieces and nephews when they were little kids. But now I'm lazy and just want to point and shoot.