I wish I looked like a lot of my old photos, too. I blame it on menopause and that is part of the OLD age thing. We all have those great hair photos from certain eras of life. I think your photo is adorable.
If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
2 comments:
Where the heck did you find these?!? I wish I was still that thin and well.....young! Don't you love those tightly curled bangs in the second one.
I wish I looked like a lot of my old photos, too. I blame it on menopause and that is part of the OLD age thing.
We all have those great hair photos from certain eras of life. I think your photo is adorable.
Where did I get these?
Post a Comment