I wanted to be the first to wish Treena a happy birthday today. I would include an embarring picture if I was tech savy enough to know how to use all of these things. Lucky for Treena, I'm not. Have a great day!!
Thanks! I took a couple of days off for my b-day as a present to myself. Some people tease me about that saying I think it's a national holiday. I just smile because I figure if I don't treat myself no one else will. :-) Today Deena and I are going shopping, lunch and a movie. Tomorrow we are going to the Body World show. I'm really excited for that.
If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
4 comments:
Have a great day!
Happy Birthday from the crew in Virginia!
Thanks! I took a couple of days off for my b-day as a present to myself. Some people tease me about that saying I think it's a national holiday. I just smile because I figure if I don't treat myself no one else will. :-)
Today Deena and I are going shopping, lunch and a movie. Tomorrow we are going to the Body World show. I'm really excited for that.
Wow! Have a great two days.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
We love you so much and appreciate
your life and all you do for everyone.
Kim and Liz
Yeah! Deena your first post.. You did GREAT! Did you do the "Happy Birthday" motiff, too?
Post a Comment