Saturday, February 28, 2009

I tag JR, Kim, Amy, Gage, Mike, Teara

Before I explain my pic I have to ask if anyone happened to catch on the news that Larry Miller's casket was especially made by one of his BODY shops. I don't mean to make fun of the dead, but that's one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time! Body shop made the casket for the body....get it!




Sorry all you cat haters but according to the rules this is one I'm suppose to use. Our cat loves to sleep under the Christmas tree. I think in her mind she fantasizes she is living in the wild and sleeping outside under a real tree. I don't really know what she thinks but it sounds good. The little statue looking thing next to her is suppose to be Mrs. Claus but we call her Grandma just because she looks like a grandma.

Those I tagged and see the rules in Liz's tag below.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Okay, I am one of the don't love cats people; however, she looks mighty comfortable and I think that is a place I would like to be right now - just finished cleaning this house.

Liz said...

Okay, I am one of the don't love cats people; however, she looks mighty comfortable and I think that is a place I would like to be right now - just finished cleaning this house.