I wonder if this one arm bandit could make anymore typing errors, that make me look like an fool. GROWN-UP GET YOUR I just had to see if I still knew how to spell.
If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
7 comments:
What year was this photo taken?
March 2008
Thanks for answering. It's a NEW frown-up hair cut. I will have to gey on oyur site and take a look. Abby is so darling.
This is a new computer. If I were to go on the old one who knows what we would get.
I wonder if this one arm bandit could make anymore typing errors, that make me look like an fool.
GROWN-UP
GET
YOUR
I just had to see if I still knew how to spell.
I too have been a one armed bandit and sadly I understood the post :)
If the picture on your web site is her new hair cut it is darling.
Post a Comment